Blog for the course offered at Teachers College, Columbia University during Fall 2005

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Week 5 Assignments

Here are some guidelines for what you should be doing this week.

Distributed Research
Please continue bookmarking and sharing. However, there is no Individual Analysis due this week.

SSA Wiki: Collective Synthesis of previous week's blog posts
I was perhaps too optimistic in thinking that we would be already working on this. That's OK, we can take some time to plan it right. I encourage you to visit the Brainstorming section on the class wiki and contribute some ideas about what shape and form this wiki should take. There are some interesting ideas there already. I'm hoping we can agree on one idea soon. I'm planning on using our meeting on November 1 to talk about the design, assign roles, etc.

Blog Post: Issue Entrepreneurship update
If you haven't shared your ideas and submitted a proposal, now would be a good time to do it ;-)

Additionally, I should remark that I haven't seen much activity in some of the blogs lately. You know who you are! ;-) It is my job to make you feel guilty and encourage you to keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home