Blog for the course offered at Teachers College, Columbia University during Fall 2005

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Blog buzz about our SSA class

As a result of posting my report on the class (which might be getting published soon in a 'real' journal, too), some people are talking about us. That's social software! I include some links below and I will try to update it as I notice new things. This is interesting to me for two reasons: First, it shows that the work started during the class continues after the semester is over. And second, it serves to promote your work, as people are being introduced to your blogs, checking out your IE projects, etc. What do you think about this? Does the 'loss' of control over who gets to see your work make you nervous, or are you comfortable with this aspect of social software? (sorry for trying to insert a learning moment after the class is over ;-) )

LINKS:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy White said...

This issue of "control" is of great interest to me, as well as the issues/implications of "power" (perceived/real/absent) in blogging. I'm looking forward to reading what people say.

1:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home