Blog for the course offered at Teachers College, Columbia University during Fall 2005

Monday, September 19, 2005

Week 2 Assignments

There is a classroom meeting this week ONLY for new students or for those who require some help using any of the programs. I will see you Tuesday, September 20 at 1:00PM. The room number is GDH 177.

This week, I expect you to have all your social software tools up and running (see assignments for Week 1).

You should be bookmarking things on del.icio.us and following the CCTE feed with your RSS aggregator. Pick one of the links bookmarked (doesn't have to be an item from last week--there are many previous bookmarks that you can find at http://del.icio.us/tag/ccte), and write your Individual Analysis #1 assignment, which you will post on your blog (see Length of Assignments in the Syllabus for more information). Since I expect that many of you don't have your books already, it's OK for this week not to reference the readings.

We were also supposed to start thinking about the structure for the Social Software Wiki that we will collaboratively produce as a final project. Let's wait on that. I will propose and activity next week to get us started.

Please leave a comment here if you have any questions, or feel free to email me.

Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I attended the last class but I guess I have to come to this class again as I am still not very clear as to how to publish RSS feed, delicious etc.
See you in class.

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home